Master of Science in Construction Management (MSCM)
The Master of Science in Construction Management program at North Dakota State University is an on-campus, research-focused degree. The program consists of a total of 31 credits (24 credits of course work, 6 credits of research/thesis, and 1 credit of seminar). Students are expected to significantly contribute to the development and delivery of scholarly publications and to the development and submission of research grant proposals as determined by the major adviser.
Master of Construction Management (MCM)
The Master of Construction Management program is a 100% online professional program consisting of 30 credits of course work (10 courses offered within a 12 month period) and the Associate Constructor (AC) Exam. The program provides a learning experience constituting a distinct knowledge-base and a specific set of associated skills within the areas of construction estimating, scheduling, project management, finance, safety and quality, and techniques and equipment at the professional level.
Graduate Certificate in Construction Management (CCM)
The Graduate Certificate in Construction Management program provides a 100% online program consisting of 9 credits of course work (3 courses offered within a 12 month period) within the areas of estimating, scheduling, and project management at the professional level. These three areas constitute a body of knowledge that represents the fundamental core of construction management.
- Scheduling and Project Control
- Construction Support Operations
- Construction Technology and Equipment
- Construction Cost Estimating
- Construction Management
- Infrastructure Management
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
- Spring: November 1 for Certificate
- 30 - 31
DisciplinesCivil Engineering & Construction Construction Management View 452 other Masters in Civil Engineering & Construction in United States
- Have earned a baccalaureate degree in construction, engineering, architecture, or other related discipline with a minimum CGPA of 3.0 (or 2.75 for the Graduate Certificate) or equivalent to attain full standing. Work experience in the construction industry can possibly be a substitute if degree is in another field.
- Submit an official transcript for each college/university attended
- Submit GRE score
- Submit a one-page “Statement of Purpose” outlining reasons for pursuing the Master of Science in Construction Management, emphasizing on research objectives and qualifications that directly relate to one or more of the “Research Interests” of the CM&E faculty
- Submit a two-page resume
- Submit 3 letters of recommendation
International23400 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 780 USD per credit during 12 months.
National20040 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 668 USD per credit during 12 months.
In-State13350 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 445 USD per credit during 12 months.
Living costs for Fargo
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.