The Executive MBA program at Virginia Commonwealth University follows an alternating weekend schedule. The first class weekend of each month students are expected to attend in-person. The second class weekend of each month is HyFlex; students may attend in-person or virtually.
VCU Executive MBA students are high-caliber managers, executives and entrepreneurs from all backgrounds and industries.
- Rising professionals averaging 14 years of work experience and a minimum of 5 years experience
- Employees who want to manage instead of practice
- Entrepreneurs who want to increase their success
- Managers in competitive industries who can't afford to drop out of the workforce while pursuing higher education
Our dynamic, integrated curriculum stays ahead of the changing needs of global business. Our outstanding instructors deliver a curriculum that includes Leadership, Communications, Creativity, Project Management, and International Business. You will also learn from a highly experienced cohort that will be part of your network and friends for life.
The program emphasizes collaborative learning. Each semester, cross-functional student teams complete real consulting projects that culminate in the capstone strategic dilemma project. Near the end of your first year, you’ll embark on an international business trip to gain a first-hand understanding of international business practices.
- Team Building and Leadership
- Business Foundations
- Analysis and Decisions
- Global Challenges
- Organizational Culture
- Productivity and Innovation
- 17 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Round 1 - February 15
- Final decisions - April 22
DisciplinesManagement Studies Executive MBA Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 113 other Masters in Executive MBA in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- The applicant must provide a personal statement discussing reasons for pursuing graduate study
- All applicants must present grades (marks) that reflect superior ability and serious effort
- All non-native English-speaking applicants must provide evidence of English language proficiency
- Individual departments or schools may have special requirements such as the Graduate Record Examination or Graduate Management Admission Test
- Prospective students who have studied outside of the U.S. must provide an official course-by-course external credential evaluation as a required part of the admission process
- Proof of adequate funds to live and study full time at VCU by submitting an I-20 DS Request Form accompanied by an original bank verification letter
- A $70 state-required application fee
- An up-to-date resume
International25956 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 25956 USD per year during 17 months.
National25956 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 25956 USD per year during 17 months.
In-State12618 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 12618 USD per year during 17 months.
Living costs for Richmond
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Interested in financing your studies? Find a student loan that works for you.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.