Specializations at the Master of Business Administration program at the University of Rhode Island:
- General Business
- Supply Chain Management
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Programme StructureCourses included:
- Business Foundations
- Customer and Project Analysis
- Objectives and Metrics
- Situation Analysis & Solution Development
- Business Improvement & Sustainability
- Risk Assessment, Change, and Control
- Professional Writing, Speaking, and Presenting
- 12 months
- 30 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesBusiness Administration View 1417 other Masters in Business Administration in United States
- A bachelor’s degree from a regionally accredited institution of higher education in the United States or a foreign institution of acceptable standing
- Adequate undergraduate preparation in the proposed major field or equivalent evidence of an appropriate background for undertaking an advanced degree program
- A cumulative GPA of 3.0 or better in the undergraduate career that can be confirmed with official transcripts from the institution (some programs may require a higher or lower GPA).
International29774 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 29774 USD per year during 12 months.
National29774 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 29774 USD per year during 12 months.
In-State16322 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 16322 USD per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Kingston
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.