Ideal candidates for the M.A. in Arts Administration at the University of Kentucky include individuals who have experience in the arts or arts management and have the desire to supplement this experience with more in-depth training in the form of an advanced business and nonprofit arts-focused degree. These include persons who have graduated with a bachelor's degree in Arts Administration or a related field and professionals with experience in the arts or arts management.
UK offers its M.A. in Arts Administration as a completely online program. This provides several benefits to UK graduate students:
- Students are accepted for both the fall and spring semesters.Flexibility - For working professionals, an online program is ideal to provide the flexibility needed to balance work, school and personal obligations. Thanks to asynchronous communication, students complete assignments and engage with their peers without the conventional restrictions of time and place.
- Time and location - There is no residency requirement. The program is designed for students to have equal access no matter where they are located. There is no advantage to living close to campus unless a student has a personal preference. We have had students come to campus to meet faculty in person but it is certainly not necessary. The majority of our students are out-of-state.
- Affordability - All students accepted into the Arts Administration M.A. program pay the in-state tuition rate regardless of residential location. Additionally, there are a number of financial aid options available to students who meet the requirements.
- Quality instruction - Students who attend online classes will receive the same quality instruction as those who would attend class on-campus. The Arts Administration Program has dedicated considerable time and effort to insuring that our online courses are functional and understandable to both the student and instructor, regularly updated and aesthetically pleasing.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Students who attend online classes will receive the same quality instruction as those who would attend class on-campus.
- The Arts Administration Program has dedicated considerable time and effort to insuring that our online courses are functional and understandable to both the student and instructor, regularly updated and aesthetically pleasing.
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesVisual Arts Management, Organisation & Leadership Art History View 764 other Masters in Management, Organisation & Leadership in United States
- The University of Kentucky requires a minimum score of 550 (paper-based) on the Test of
- English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) for all applicants whose native language is not English
- (or who did not graduate from an accredited English-speaking College or University). The
- equivalent score on the computer version of the TOEFL is 213 and the internet-based test is 79.
- Applicants may also utilize the International English Language Testing System (IELTS) to
- satisfy the language requirement. A minimum mean band score of 6.5 is required. Submitted
- scores must be no more than two years old.
International32564 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 32564 USD per year during 12 months.
National32564 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 32564 USD per year during 12 months.
In-State13404 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 13404 USD per year during 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.