The Rule of Law for Development (PROLAW) program is offered at Loyola’s John Felice Rome Center in Italy. The PROLAW LLM program provides students with foundational knowledge and skills required to become the most qualified and well-prepared rule of law innovators and leaders in their countries and geographical regions.
Graduates with the degree of LLM in Rule of Law for Development at Loyola University Chicago will:
- receive advanced training to rule of law practitioners;
- develop and expand professional expertise in rule of law development reform, and
- be equipped with the specific knowledge and skills needed to inspire, lead and manage efforts to strengthen the rule of law and prospects for national development.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- History, Theory and Practice of Law for Development
- Comparative and Ethical Lawyering for the Rule of Law
- Theory and Practice of Assessments in Rule of Law Advising
- Research and Writing on the Rule of Law
- Video and New Media Production for Rule of Law and Development
- International Development Architecture
- Advising for Economic, Social and Institutional Reform
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesPublic Law Master of Laws (LLM) Political Science View 138 other Masters in Public Law in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- A Completed Application Form
- Letters of Recommendation
- Statement of PurposeTest Scores (GMAT or GRE)
- Professional Resume
- Language Test Requirement
- Transcript Evaluation
International24845 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 24845 USD for the full programme and a duration of 12 months.
National24845 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 24845 USD for the full programme and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.