Whether you are a career changer or a veteran in the industry, our curriculum will help you become a leader in the supply chain community.
Quinlan’s Supply Chain Management program at Loyola University Chicago is the only one offered by an accredited business school in Illinois.
Benefits of the program
- Acquire technical expertise and management skills to start or accelerate a career in supply chain management.
- Focus on real-world supply chain issues, enabling you to develop contemporary tools and strategies.
- Work with nationally recognized faculty who are dedicated to teaching and who are easily accessible.
- Participate and partner with Quinlan’s Supply and Value Chain Centeras it builds leading-edge strategies and practical solutions for the supply chain business community. With members from McDonalds, Sam's Club, Baxter, Walgreens, Ashley Furniture, Fellows, and Wirtz Beverage, the Supply and Valued Chain Center's Advisory Committee makes sure our curriculum—and your degree—remains relevant and cutting edge
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Financial Accounting
- Marketing Management
- Managerial Statistics
- Financial Management
- Managerial Economics
- Operations Management
- Performance Improvement in Business Processes
- Operations Management for Competitive Advantage
- Management of Service Operations
- Project Management
- Database Management Systems
- Strategic Uses of IT
- Data Mining
- Forecasting and Demand Management
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesSupply Chain Management & Logistics View 126 other Masters in Supply Chain Management & Logistics in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- A Completed Application Form
- Letters of Recommendation
- Statement of PurposeTest Scores (GMAT or GRE)
- Professional Resume
- Language Test Requirement
- Transcript Evaluation
International1033 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1033 USD per credit and a duration of 12 months.
National1033 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1033 USD per credit and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.