The department offers both theoretical and applied courses. These courses provide students with a comprehensive, normative, politically-informed and logically consistent training relevant to current challenges encountered in business, medical associations, national and international political contexts, as well as public education.
- Topics in Philosophy
- Supervised Teaching
- Ethics and Aesthetics
- Health Law and Ethics
- Ethics, Biotechnology, and the New Genomics
- Research Ethics in the Biological and Behavioral Sciences
- Ethics of Public Policy
- Ethics and International Affairs
- Language and Violence
- Feminist Theory and Its Applications
- Race and Philosophy
- Philosophy of Mind
- Philosophy of Technology
- Philosophy of Education
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Deadline passed
DisciplinesPhilosophy & Ethics View 184 other Masters in Philosophy & Ethics in United States
- Prerequisites, where applicable, as indicated by specific master’s program criteria.
- A Statement of Purpose (essay) submitted online as part of the application submission process.
- At least three Recommendation Forms from persons familiar with your academic and/or professional qualifications.
- Unofficial transcripts of all academic work attempted beyond high (secondary) school can be used for admission review.
- Official agency reports of satisfactory Test Scores (GRE/GMAT/MAT) no older than five years from date of application.
International10228 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 10228 USD per year and a duration of 24 months.
National3511 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 3511 USD per year and a duration of 24 months.
- Levine Scholars Program 20 scholarships estimated at $105,000 per in-state student and $155,000 per out-of-state student.
- Crown Scholars Program awards $19,000 annually for tuition and fees, room and board, and other expenses and a $5,000 stipend for University-approved study abroad.
- The Albert Engineering Leadership Scholars Program awards an annual renewable merit scholarship including tuition, fees, room and board; Up to $6,000 professional development allowance for an undergraduate summer research experience or internship.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.