Graduate instruction and research opportunities are available in:
- atomic and molecular physics,
- laser physics,
- experimental and theoretical condensed matter and materials physics,
- surface physics,
- low-temperature physics,
- statistical physics,
- nuclear physics,
- experimental and theoretical particle physics,
- quantum field theory,
- general relativity,
- cosmology and relativistic astrophysics, and
- quantum gravity.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Theoretical Mechanics
- Graduate Laboratory
- Quantum Mechanics
- Introduction to Quantum Mechanics
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesPhysics View 382 other Masters in Physics in United States
- A bachelor's degree in physics or an allied field is required for admission to the M.S., and Ph.D. programs.
- Students with a 2.50 or higher junior/senior grade-point average (on a 4.00 scale) in physics and mathematics will be considered, and the best-qualified applicants will be accepted up to the number of spaces that are available for new students. Exceptions to the minimum 2.50 GPA may be made for students with special backgrounds, abilities, and interests.
International37694 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 37694 USD per year and a duration of 24 months.
National37694 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 37694 USD per year and a duration of 24 months.
In-State21960 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 21960 USD per year and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.