About this Degree
The College Student Affairs Administration Program at the University of Georgia is one of three master’s degree programs in the Department of Counseling and Human Development Services of the College of Education. Other programs include School Counseling and Community Counseling.
The CSAA program is designed to meet the Standards of the Council for the Advancement of Standards in Higher Education (CAS) and the requirements of the University of Georgia Graduate School and College of Education. Learning is encouraged through traditional academic study and research, and experiential activities such as field-work, practica, and internships.
This program is two academic years with a summer internship following your first year. Your coursework includes:
- Foundations of college student affairs administration
- Interpersonal and group facilitation and interventions
- Theories of college student development and environments
- College student affairs interventions
- Equity, diversity, and inclusion in student affairs
- Administration in college student affairs
- Legal issues in student affairs
- Program evaluation and outcomes assessment
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Public Administration View 1737 other Masters in Business Administration in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
To apply, please follow the steps below:
- All materials will be submitted through the Graduate School application process.
- Include in your graduate school application your statement of purpose and resume.
- Indicate in your graduate school application the email addresses for your references. They will be sent a link to submit their letters of recommendation electronically.
- Apply for graduate assistantships; the process runs separately from program application/admission and is coordinated by the Division of Student Affairs.
International24676 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 24676 USD per year during 24 months.
National24676 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 24676 USD per year during 24 months.
In-State8698 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 8698 USD per year during 24 months.
Living costs for Athens
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Interested in financing your studies? Find a student loan that works for you.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.