Human Resources from Purdue University Global lets you explore recruitment and hiring practices, employee training, corporate policies, change management, and executive leadership.
- General and Operations Managers
- Sales Managers
- Administrative Services Managers
- Management Analysts
- Employment Law
- Training and Development
- Strategic Reward Systems
- Recruitment and Selection
- Business Analytics
- Economics for Global Decision Makers
- Managing the Value Chain
- Leadership Strategies for a Changing World
- Designing, Improving, and Implementing Processes
- Financial Management
- 30 months
Start dates & application deadlines
We offer multiple start dates to give you flexibility in your education, life, and work schedules.
- No Attendance
- Continuous support with feedback on request
- Individual work/assignments (with online group discussions), Online group works/assignments
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Human Resource Management Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 674 other Masters in Business Administration in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- A bachelor’s degree is required to enroll in a master’s degree program. You will need to provide an official transcript that shows completion of your bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution, though an unofficial copy may be provided during the application process.
- Be at least 18 years old.
- Proof of sufficient funds
- Submit applicable fees
- Visa requirements
- Proof of secondary completion
- English Language Requirements
- You will need to provide an official transcript that shows completion of the required degree from an accredited institution, though an unofficial copy may be provided during the application process.
International7760 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 485 USD per credit during 30 months.
National7760 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 485 USD per credit during 30 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.