An excellent colloquium series exposes students to recent developments in the mathematical sciences from a variety of distinguished speakers. This master degree in Mathematics is available at the University of Nebraska-Lincoln.
Students also have access to an excellent research library, a mathematical sciences database, and two computer laboratories with state-of-the-art computational facilities.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Number and Operation for K-3 Mathematics Specialists
- Mathematics as a Second Language
- Geometry, Measurement, and Algebraic Thinking for K-3 Mathematics Specialists
- Number, Geometry and Algebraic Thinking II for K-3 Math Specialists
- Problem Solving and Critical Thinking in the Elementary Classroom
- Experimentation, Conjecture and Reasoning
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesMathematics View 612 other Masters in Mathematics in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Transcripts and/or mark sheets showing the grades earned in each course
- A diploma or certificate of graduation. (Not required if the transcript includes the name of the degree and the date it was conferred.)
- The Diploma Supplement, if the degree is Bologna-compliant
International996 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 996 USD per credit during 12 months.
National996 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 996 USD per credit during 12 months.
In-State341 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 341 USD per credit during 12 months.
Living costs for Lincoln
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.