The Engineering Management program of the University of Colorado at Boulder facilitates technically minded people to learn and practice data-driven management, develop leadership capabilities and apply proven principles for business performance improvement.
The core curriculum addresses the business basics of engineering management, project management, finance and accounting, business communication and leadership. Elective courses provide in-depth skills in areas such as Six Sigma, quality management, product management, R&D, ethical decision-making, lean and agile management and entrepreneurship. Graduates of the program are prepared to lead people and organizations and respond to the challenges that go along with managing engineering and technology businesses.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Applied Statistical Methods
- Engineering Communication
- Finance for Engineering Managers
- Fundamentals of Project Management
- Fundamentals of Systems Engineering
- Leading Oneself
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership General Engineering & Technology View 907 other Masters in General Engineering & Technology in United States
- An undergraduate degree in engineering, science, or a technical field (including areas such as physics, applied mathematics, and computer science)
- Cumulative GPA of a 3.0
- The majority of students have over two years of work experience and bring a wealth of practical knowledge, insight and expertise to the classroom, enriching the learning experience for all
- Application Fee – $60 for domestic and $80 for international applicants
- Statement of purpose
- Upload your most recent resume to your online application
- Three letters of recommendation are required
- Unofficial copy of your transcript(s)
- GRE Scores are only required if the cumulative undergraduate GPA is below a 3.0
- English Proficiency
- International applicants are required to provide a financial statement if you are taking classes on campus. For distance students this is not required
International37024 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 37024 USD per year and a duration of 12 months.
National37024 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 37024 USD per year and a duration of 12 months.
In-State18268 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 18268 USD per year and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.