The program facilitates technically minded people to learn and practice data-driven management, develop leadership capabilities and apply proven principles for business performance improvement.
The core curriculum addresses the business basics of engineering management, project management, finance and accounting, business communication and leadership. Elective courses provide in-depth skills in areas such as Six Sigma, quality management, product management, R&D, ethical decision-making, lean and agile management and software management. Graduates of the program are prepared to lead people and organizations and respond to the challenges that go along with managing engineering and technology businesses.
In addition to the Master of Engineering in engineering management, the Engineering Management Program also offers dual degrees in the following areas:
- Computer Science & Engineering Management
- Aerospace Engineering Sciences & Engineering Management
- Electrical, Computer, and Energy Engineering & Engineering Management
- Mechanical Engineering & Engineering Management
More informationVisit official programme website
- Introduction to Engineering Management
- Finance and Accounting for Engineering Managers
- Leading Oneself
For more information, please visit program website.
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Deadline passed
- Apply before
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership General Engineering & Technology View 699 other Masters in General Engineering & Technology in United States
- Hold a baccalaureate degree from an accredited college or university, or have done work equivalent to that required for such a degree.
- Show promise of ability to pursue advanced study and research, as judged by the student’s scholastic record.
- Have adequate preparation to enter graduate study in the chosen field. Have at least a 2.75 (2.00=C) undergraduate grade point average.
- Applicants to programs in the College of Engineering and Applied Science must have a 3.00 (3.00=B) undergraduate grade point average.
International22752 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 11376 USD per semester and a duration of 24 months.
National22752 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 11376 USD per semester and a duration of 24 months.
In-State10248 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 5124 USD per semester and a duration of 24 months.
- Students seeking financial aid are required to apply every year using the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).
- Subsidized loans are need-based and do not have interest accruing while you are in school or in deferment.
- Unsubsidized loans may or may not be based on financial need and interest accrues while you are in school or in deferment.
- Perkins Loan Program – $5.500/year
- Graduate/Professional Students have an annual loan limit of $20,500 and a lifetime loan limit of $138,500.
- Perkins Loan Program - $8.000
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €6000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.