After completing UConn’s Neonatal Nurse Practitioner/Neonatal Clinical Nurse Specialist Master’s Program:
- Graduates are prepared to work as Neonatal Clinical Nurse Specialists or Neonatal Nurse Practitioners.
- Nurse Practitioner graduates are eligible to apply for the Neonatal Nurse Practitioner examination given by the National Certification Corporation for the Obstetric, Gynecologic, and Neonatal Specialties.
- Clinical Nurse Specialist graduates are eligible to apply for the Neonatal Clinical Nurse Specialist examination given by AACN Certification Corporation.
- Nursing Science and Patterns of Knowing
- Statistical Methods in Nursing
- Nursing Research in Advanced Practice
- Advanced Pathophysiology across the Lifespan
- Advanced Neonatal Embryology/Physiology
- Advanced Health Assessment across the Lifespan
- Advanced Neonatal Nursing Theory
- Advanced Neonatal Nursing Practicum
- Advanced Pharmacodynamics and Implications for Nursing Actions: Neonatal Section
- 24 months
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- Apply before
- No Attendance
- Continuous support with feedback on request
- Individual work/assignments (with online group discussions), Online group works/assignments
DisciplinesNursing View 246 other Masters in Nursing in United States
Admission Requirements:Undergraduate Degree
- You must hold a baccalaureate degree or its equivalent from a regionally accredited college or university.
- They do not consider 3 year bachelor’s degrees from India, Canada, or Australia to be equivalent to a US bachelor’s degree. However, additional graduate level course work after earning a 3 year bachelor’s degree maybe considered for equivalency.
- You must submit all applicable, official transcripts.
- Many programs require submission of the General Test of the Graduate Record Examination (GRE). Some programs require specific GRE Subject Tests. Business programs require the Graduate Management Admissions Test (GMAT).
International2054 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 2054 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
National1442 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1442 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
In-State853 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 853 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Getting a Student Visa
This is an online programme. You can attend from the comfort of your chair! So you don't need a student visa!