The cohort model allows students to learn from one another and create long-lasting relationships that can become important professional connections.
Students in the Health Administration MSc program from Georgia State University hail from a variety of backgrounds, and many already work at companies such as Children’s Healthcare of Atlanta, Emory Healthcare, Kaiser Permanente, and Northside Hospital.
- Along with the curriculum, experiential learning opportunities are a crucial component of the program.
- Through a variety of activities, students expand their networks and develop industry connections.
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Health Policy and Ethics
- Health Economics and Financing
- Healthcare Planning and Financial Management
- Operations Management and Quality in Health Care
- Executive Leadership in Healthcare
- Health Information Systems
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesPublic Administration Health Administration Health Informatics View 900 other Masters in Health Administration in United States
- Online application and $50 application fee
- Video interview
- College transcripts
- Personal statement
- Resume – work experience preferred but not required
- If degree transcripts are not in English, the transcripts must be translated.
- If it is a three-year degree, credential evaluation is required.
- If it is a four-year degree, the student should submit transcripts to be reviewed by an international admissions coordinator.
International47000 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 47000 USD for the full programme during 12 months.
National47000 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 47000 USD for the full programme during 12 months.
In-State41100 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 41100 USD for the full programme during 12 months.
Living costs for Atlanta
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.