The cohort model allows students to learn from one another and create long-lasting relationships that can become important professional connections.
Students in the Health Administration program from Georgia State University hail from a variety of backgrounds, and many already work at companies such as Children’s Healthcare of Atlanta, Emory Healthcare, Kaiser Permanente, and Northside Hospital.
- Along with the curriculum, experiential learning opportunities are a crucial component of the program.
- Through a variety of activities, students expand their networks and develop industry connections.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Health Policy and Ethics
- Health Economics and Financing
- Healthcare Planning and Financial Management
- Operations Management and Quality in Health Care
- Executive Leadership in Healthcare
- Health Information Systems
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesHealth Management Health Sciences View 497 other Masters in Health Management in United States
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Test Scores
- College Transcripts
- Letters of Recommendation
International30216 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 15108 USD per semester during 12 months.
National30216 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 15108 USD per semester during 12 months.
In-State9552 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 4776 USD per semester during 12 months.
Living costs for Atlanta
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.