The College of Architecture, Construction and Planning’s location is in downtown San Antonio, the degree is in collaboration with the Department of Public Administration in the College of Public Policy. The program has a strong focus on land use planning; design; policy; and economic, environmental, and cultural issues that shape urban and regional land development patterns in terms of infrastructure, housing, and open space systems. Emphasis is placed on developing research capabilities and graphic skills needed in planning.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Community Development Finance
- GIS for Urban Studies
- Urban Housing Policy and Analysis
- Community and Regional Planning
- Introduction to Urban and Regional Planning
- History and Theory of Urban and Regional Planning
- Structure and Function of Cities and Regions
- Urban Planning Methods I
- Planning and Design of Suburbs
- Planning and Housing for Rural Communities
- Urban Planning Methods II
- Planning Practice and Ethics
- Graphic Communication for Planners
- Transportation Planning
- Community Development
- Urban and Regional Sustainability
- Environmental Planning and Assessment
- Introduction to Health Planning
- Planning Workshop
- Planning and Economic Development
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Deadline passed, International
DisciplinesPublic Administration Landscape Architecture Public Policy View 515 other Masters in Public Administration in United States
- General University Requirements: A degree seeking applicant must meet university wide requirements.
- Application: A complete Graduate School application.
- Transcripts: Official transcripts from all institutions attended. All international transcripts must be recorded in English or officially translated to English.
- Resume or Curriculum Vitae: None.
- Letters of Recommendation: Two letters of recommendation addressing the applicant’s academic and/or professional skills.
- Statement of Purpose: Letter of Intent, outlining the applicant’s reasons for pursuing the Master of Science degree in Urban and Regional Planning and career plans.
- Test Scores: General GRE, not older than five years.
International25078 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 25078 USD per year and a duration of 24 months.
National25078 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 25078 USD per year and a duration of 24 months.
In-State8246 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 8246 USD per year and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.