The Computational Science and Engineering (CSE) program from Georgia Institute of Technology (Georgia Tech) addresses the body of knowledge, skills, and practices associated with the study of computer-based models of natural phenomena and engineered systems.
Students will be required to obtain a breadth of knowledge across a set of core areas in the CSE discipline, depth of knowledge in a specific computational specialization (e.g., numerical computing), and knowledge to apply computational techniques in a domain of application.
Students will be expected to integrate principles from mathematics, computer science, and engineering to be able to create significant computational artifacts (e.g., software).
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Computational Science and Engineering
- Computational Problem Solving for Scientists and Engineers
- Computing for Data Analysis: Methods and Tools
- Computational Science and Engineering Algorithms
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesElectronics & Embedded Technology General Engineering & Technology Computer Sciences View 936 other Masters in General Engineering & Technology in United States
- Official GRE Scores
- Transcript (unofficial or official) for eligible degrees (only Physics, Computer Science, and all Engineering fields)
- Official transcripts are welcomed but are only submitted if an acceptance has been offered.
- Three (3) Letters of Recommendation
- *Official TOEFL Scores (international students only)
International1215 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1215 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
National1215 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1215 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
In-State586 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 586 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.