At Georgia Institute of Technology (Georgia Tech) our graduate training offers a holistic approach to business processes, integrating coursework, seminars, and hands-on learning to equip today's industry professionals with the resources they need to excel in their professional careers. The graduate program consists of two concentrations: Building Construction and Facility Management.
The Building Construction concentration offers two tracks of study in construction management and program management.
Students can complete either a thesis or non-thesis option for the degree.
Students in the program come from a variety of backgrounds, often with experience in facility management, construction, architecture, engineering, city planning, management, or business. The program is tailored to meet the needs of professionals by offering evening classes, giving students the flexibility of continuing to work while taking courses.
- Issues in Sustainable Construction Technology
- Sustainable Energy in Architecture, Engineering and Construction
- Technology Applications in the Construction Industry
- History of Construction Industry
- Landscape Architecture
- Mechanical Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Facility Management
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesCivil Engineering & Construction Construction Management View 74 other Masters in Construction Management in United States
- Official GRE Scores
- Transcript (unofficial or official) for eligible degrees (only Physics, Computer Science, and all Engineering fields)
- Official transcripts are welcomed but are only submitted if an acceptance has been offered.
- Three (3) Letters of Recommendation
- *Official TOEFL Scores (international students only)
International18225 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1215 USD per credit during 24 months.
National18225 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1215 USD per credit during 24 months.
In-State8790 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 586 USD per credit during 24 months.
Living costs for Atlanta
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.