Research in Computer Engineering strives to achieve higher performance in the systems and components that are built as well as in the design process.
At University of Southern California, research is focused in three main areas: Computer Architecture and Parallel Processing, Design and Analysis of Computer Networks and their Protocols, and VLSI Design and Computer Aided Design and Verification of VLSI. This degree program is administered by the Department of Electrical Engineering.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Operating Systems
- Introduction to Computer Networks
- Computer Systems Organization
- MOS VLSI Circuit Design
- Probability for Electrical and Computer Engineers
- Design and Analysis of Computer Communication Networks
- Broadband Network Architectures
- Computer Systems Architecture
- VLSI System Design.
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
- No Attendance
DisciplinesGeneral Engineering & Technology Computer Sciences View 788 other Masters in Computer Sciences in United States
- An undergraduate degree in engineering, math or hard science from a regionally-accredited university.
- Satisfactory cumulative undergraduate GPA (grade point average).
- Satisfactory GRE test scores. All scores must be officially reported to the university directly by ETS.
- Satisfactory performance in previous coursework related to the intended major.
International57256 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 57256 USD per year and a duration of 12 months.
National57256 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 57256 USD per year and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.