An accelerated and highly experiential degree, the Entrepreneurship and Innovation MSc program at University of Southern California can be completed in just 12 months, putting students on a fast track to launching new business opportunities within large organizations or starting their own enterprises.
Tricks of the trade
Taught by leading scholars and practitioners and leveraging some of today's most advanced educational tools and techniques, the Entrepreneurship and Innovation prepares students with a sophisticated understanding of:
- Entrepreneurial decision making
- Innovative business model formulation and evaluation
- New product development and execution strategies
- Team formation and growth
- Financing and launching a new venture.
The Entrepreneurship and Innovation MSc program at University of Southern California is open to students from all academic backgrounds and disciplines, enabling them to jumpstart their futures without acquiring the full work experience required for admission to an MBA program. Our integrated business curriculum helps them thrive in a competitive marketplace of ideas and is a powerful complement to advanced degrees in fields ranging from engineering and basic science to communications, construction management and cinema.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- The Entrepreneurial Journey
- Cases in Feasibility Analysis
- Technology Feasibility
- Venture Initiation
- Corporate Entrepreneurship
- Consumer Behavior
- Leading Innovation and Change
- Social Entrepreneurship
- 12 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesFamily & Consumer Science Entrepreneurship Innovation Management View 136 other Masters in Entrepreneurship in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- A completed online application.
- Four-year undergraduate degree, or equivalent. Applicants in the process of finishing an undergraduate degree may apply, with acceptance contingent on successful completion of the undergraduate degree.
- Official academic transcripts from the Registrar of the institution where courses were taken.
- One required essay, as outlined in the online application.
- An optional essay is available to provide additional information to the Admissions Committee.
- A professional résumé.
- 2 letters of recommendation (one professional and one academic recommendation).
- Upload a 60-90 second password protected video on Vimeo in which you describe why you are interested in the MSEI program and how you plan on using the degree to further your professional goals.
- Application fee: $155
International60446 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 30223 USD per semester during 12 months.
National60446 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 30223 USD per semester during 12 months.
Living costs for Los Angeles
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.