Our mission is to train the next generation of leaders and decision makers seeking to improve the health of the community through outstanding basic and clinical research.
At the University of Pittsburgh we offer a master degree in Pharmaceutical Sciences. Major strengths include highly accomplished, well funded research faculty, multidisciplinary training opportunities, and cutting edge technologies.
There are six tracks that students may select to specialize their education within the MS Thesis program.
- Clinical Pharmaceutical Scientist
- Medicinal Chemistry
- Pharmaceutical Outcomes and Policy Research
- Pharmacometrics and Systems Pharmacology (PSP)
More informationVisit official programme website
- Pharmaceutical Sciences Seminar
- Pharmacology and Therapeutics
- Research Practicum
- Pharmaceutical Analysis
- Foundations in Pharmaceutical Sciences
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesPharmacy View 153 other Masters in Pharmacy in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- A completed application is required for all students to be considered. Applications must be submitted by January 6th to be considered for the Fall semester.
- Applications are reviewed on a first-come, first-served basis so it is wise to apply as early as possible. We recommend students mention faculty members whose work interests them.
- These or similar faculty review the applications, and offer interviews to qualified students. Students with a faculty sponsor (i.e., a faculty member who expresses interest in recruiting the student to their laboratory) are given priority. Following the interview, a final selection is made, and students notified of their acceptance.
International29428 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 29428 USD per year and a duration of 12 months.
National29428 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 29428 USD per year and a duration of 12 months.
In-State27590 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 27590 USD per year and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.