- A student and his/her adviser can plan any additional courses necessary to solve the thesis research project and/or that allow for the academic and professional growth of the student in the Polymer Engineering program of The University of Akron.
- Blending and Compounding of Polymers
- Mold Design
- Engineeing Properties of Polymers
- Polymer Engineering Laboratory
- Interfacial Phenomena in Soft Matter
- Polymer Engineering Analysis
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesChemical Engineering General Engineering & Technology View 236 other Masters in Chemical Engineering in United States
- Three letters of professional recommendation
- Statement of purpose
- Curriculum Vita or Resume preferred but not required
- Bachelor's degree
- English language proficiency
International22410 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 747 USD per credit during 12 months.
National22410 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 747 USD per credit during 12 months.
In-State13260 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 442 USD per credit during 12 months.
Living costs for Akron
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.