About this Degree
The objective of the Master of Science in Software Engineering is to prepare individuals for careers as software engineers and software process managers in industry and government agencies.
The Software Engineering curriculum at California State University Fullerton covers industry de-facto standard and international standard models in software process, software process assessment and improvement, software requirements, software architectural design, software testing, software project management, software measurement, and software engineering ethics, such as agile processes, Scrum, XP, CMMI/SCAMPI, ISO 12207/15504, ISO/IEEE standards, SESC framework, test process, agile testing, maintenance metrics, Attribute-Driven Design (ADD), estimation and scheduling, project planning, and many current practices in the field.
- Systems and Software Standards and Requirements
- Software Maintenance
- Advanced Software Process
- Software Design and Architecture
- Modern Software Management
- Professional, Ethical and Legal Issues for Software Engineers
- 22 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesGeneral Engineering & Technology Computer Sciences Software Engineering View 298 other Masters in Computer Sciences in United States
- Baccalaureate degree from an accredited institution
- Minimum 2.5 GPA in the last 60 semester units
- CS362 (Software Engineering) course or equivalent work experience
- TOEFL score (iBT 80 total) for foreign students
International14304 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 7152 USD per semester during 22 months.
National14304 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 7152 USD per semester during 22 months.
In-State7176 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3588 USD per semester during 22 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.