The Mechanical Engineering program provides opportunities for students to be involved with the design, research, development, manufacture, testing, distribution, support, maintenance and recycling of devices and products. Automobiles, airplanes, home appliances, robots, rockets, space capsules, printers and computer hardware are some of the various products that have been customarily designed and developed by mechanical engineers.
The program’s curriculum provides preparation for students to possess a firm understanding of science, mathematics and engineering needed to carry out these complex tasks which are so important to a modern technological society. The graduate curriculum is designed to provide a specialized education for career advancement or further work towards a doctoral degree.
Learning is preeminent at California State University Fullerton. We aspire to combine the best qualities of teaching and research universities where actively engaged students, faculty and staff work in close collaboration to expand knowledge.
We are a comprehensive, regional university with a global outlook, located in Orange County, a technologically rich and culturally vibrant area of metropolitan Los Angeles. Our expertise and diversity serve as a distinctive resource and catalyst for partnerships with public and private organizations. We strive to be a center of activity essential to the intellectual, cultural and economic development of our region.
- To ensure the preeminence of learning
- To provide high-quality programs that meet the evolving needs of our students, community and region
- To enhance scholarly and creative activity
- To make collaboration integral to our activities
- To create an environment where all students have the opportunity to succeed
- To increase external support for university programs and priorities
- To expand connections and partnerships with our region
- To strengthen institutional effectiveness, collegial governance and our sense of community
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Advanced Mechanical Vibrations
- Advanced Mechanical Design and Management
- Advanced Radiation Heat Transfer
- Advanced Viscous Fluid Flow
- Advanced Convective Heat Transfer
- Advanced Strength of Materials
- Random Vibrations of Mechanical Systems
- Advanced Conduction Heat Transfer
- Advanced Engineering Analysis
- Computer Applications In Engineering Design
- Finite Element Method for Mechanical Engineers
- Applied Optimal Mechanical Design
- Advanced Dynamics & Control of Mechanical Systems
- Independent Graduate Research
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesMechanical Engineering View 369 other Masters in Mechanical Engineering in United States
To qualify for admission to a conditionally classified standing, students must meet the CSU requirements for admission to a master’s degree program.
International15457 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 15457 USD per year during 12 months.
National10764 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 10764 USD per year during 12 months.
In-State10764 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 10764 USD per year during 12 months.
Non-Resident Tuition Fee: An additional $396 per unit of enrollment
Living costs for Fullerton
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.