Our Ecology and Environmental Sciences program at The University of Maine combines an experienced and enthusiastic faculty, modern research facilities, cutting edge research, and excellent opportunities for fieldwork.
Please consider joining our interdisciplinary team of faculty and students committed to solving complex environmental issues.
- Our students represent the next generation of scholars and leaders in ecology, environmental science, environmental policy, and natural resource management.
- Special Topics in Ecology and Environmental Science
- Special Seminar in Ecology and Environmental Sciences
- Graduate Thesis/Research
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesClimate Studies & Meteorology Ecology Environmental Sciences View 701 other Masters in Environmental Sciences in United States
- Completed online application
- Three letters of recommendation
- Official transcript of all previous college or university work
- Official test scores
- $65 application fee
International29214 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 29214 USD per year during 12 months.
National29214 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 29214 USD per year during 12 months.
In-State9738 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9738 USD per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Orono
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Interested in financing your studies? Find a student loan that works for you.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.