The highly qualified business faculty from the Business Administration program of The University of Maine collaborate to deliver the innovative MaineMBA that educates leaders to be creative and strategic thinkers, to solve complex problems, and to lead, manage, and communicate with the business environment.
MaineMBA students can engage in cross-disciplinary opportunities through the University of Maine Graduate & Professional Center which brings together programs in business, law, policy, and public health.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Statistical Analysis and Modeling for Organizational Operations
- Creating Digital Value
- Financial Statement Analysis
- Law, Business and Society
- Management of Contemporary Organizations
- Managerial Marketing
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesMaster in Business Administration (MBA) View 1286 other Masters in Master in Business Administration (MBA) in United States
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university with a 3.0 cumulative GPA; 3.5 preferred
- All prerequisites for the MBA with a grade of B- or better
- GMAT score minimum of 500; 550 is preferred. GMAT waivers are available for qualified students
- Completed online application
- Contact information for three professional recommendations
- Transcripts of all previous college or university work
- Your current resume
- A brief essay
- GMAT scores or Approved GMAT Waiver
- $65 application fee
- TOEFL or IELTS scores. Waived for native English speakers and students graduating from an English-speaking or ESL programs
- WES or ECE certified transcript translation
- Certificate of Finances
- Copy of passport or visa
International1503 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1503 USD per credit and a duration of 12 months.
National1503 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1503 USD per credit and a duration of 12 months.
In-State461 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 461 USD per credit and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.