Highly qualified business faculty from the University of Maine and the University of Southern Maine collaborate to deliver an innovative graduate experience.
- Business Administration students can engage in transdisciplinary opportunities through The University of Maine Graduate & Professional Center which brings together programs in business, law, policy, and public health.
- Statistical Analysis and Modeling for Organizational Operations
- Creating Digital Value
- Financial Statement Analysis
- Law, Business and Society
- Management of Contemporary Organizations
- Managerial Marketing
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesMaster in Business Administration (MBA) View 1557 other Masters in Master in Business Administration (MBA) in United States
- Completed online application
- Three letters of recommendation
- Official transcript of all previous college or university work
- Official test scores
- $65 application fee
International29214 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 29214 USD per year during 12 months.
National29214 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 29214 USD per year during 12 months.
In-State9738 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9738 USD per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Orono
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Interested in financing your studies? Find a student loan that works for you.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.