The online MA program in Education from Michigan State University is available only online and only under Plan B (without thesis). The online format provides optimum flexibility for students who wish to engage in inquiry and learning that will contribute to exemplary educational practice.
The program has these benefits:
- Convenience to study where you live or work without having to come to campus
- Breadth of course selection focus in-depth on one or two areas of concentration, or pick one area for close examination and explore broadly across other areas
- Apply what you learn online in your classroom and personal life
- Earn your MA degree by successfully completing and exhibiting an online portfolio
- Full-time Academic Advisement readily available
- Entirely online
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Psychology of Learning in School and Other Settings
- Electronic Assessment for Teaching and Learning
- Technology and Leadership
- Teaching Students Online
- Policies, Practices, and Perspectives in Special Education
- Classroom & Behavior Management in the Inclusive Classroom
- Content Area Instruction for Students with Mild Disabilities
- Technology and Literacy for Students with Mild Disabilities
- Psychoeducational Interventions for Children & Youth
- Leadership and Organizational Development
- Engaging Diverse Students and Families
- Leading Teacher Learning
- Concept of a Learning Society
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesEducation View 1035 other Masters in Education in United States
- Complete the MSU Application for Graduate Study
- Letters of Recommendation
- VITA or Resume
- Professional Goal Statement
- Request the registrar of each college or university attended to send one official copy of all records of any previous schooling (mark sheets, transcripts, diplomas, certificates, etc.)
- All international applicants and applicants whose first language is not English must be able to be proficient in English as a condition for regular admission to MSU. Such applicants will be required to demonstrate their proficiency by meeting certain minimum standards
International27792 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 27792 USD per year during 24 months.
National27792 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 27792 USD per year during 24 months.
In-State14144 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 14144 USD per year during 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.