The Comparative Medicine and Integrative Biology program from Michigan State University emphasizes development of a firm scientific background in clinical and basic biomedical sciences and the conduct of in-depth original research.
The College of Veterinary Medicine offers a master of science program in comparative medicine and integrative biology. Plan A consists of prescribed course work to develop an understanding of major concepts in comparative medicine and integrative biology as well as to acquire comprehensive knowledge of a major field and related subjects, original research of an important problem in human and animal health or biology, a thesis, and (4) a final oral examination. Plan B consists of prescribed course work, and a final oral examination.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- The Nature and Practice of Scientific Integrity
- Current Topics in Comparative Medicine and Integrative Biology
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesBiology Human Medicine View 880 other Masters in Biology in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Candidates must hold a bachelor of science or a professional medical degree (DVM, DDS, DO, or MD). Students with backgrounds in the life sciences, statistics, bioinformatics, mathematics, and engineering are welcome to apply
- Applicants must comolete MSU's online application "Application for Graduate Study".
- Three letters of recommendation
- Upload or email your curriculum vitae.
- Transcripts sent electronically through a transcript service such as AVOW or eScripSafe need to be sent directly to the MSU Office of Admissions instead of to the CMIB Program Office.
- Graduate Record Examination (GRE) General Test is required of all applicants.
- TOEFL scores are required for all applicants whose native language is not English.
International27792 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 27792 USD per year during 24 months.
National27792 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 27792 USD per year during 24 months.
In-State14144 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 14144 USD per year during 24 months.
Living costs for East Lansing
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.