The College of Liberal Arts and Sciences constitutes the intellectual core of the university. Its principal mission is to lead the academic quest to understand our place in the universe, and to help shape our society and environment. The Creative Writing program is offered at University of Florida.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Studies in 20th-Century American Literature
- Fiction Writing
- Verse Writing
- Advanced Business Writing for Accounting
- Psychological Approaches to Literature
- Literary Theory: Issues
- Literary Theory: Theorists
- Literary Theory: Forms
- The Language of Film
- Studies in the Movies
- Individual Work
- Supervised Research
- Film and Video Production
- Research for Master's Thesis
- Seminar in Variable Topics
- Advanced Research
- Research for Doctoral Dissertation
- Studies in Old English
- Studies in Middle English
- Studies in Renaissance Literature
- Studies in Restoration and 18th-Century Literature
- Studies in Romantic Literature
- Studies in Rhetorical Theory
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesCreative Writing View 262 other Masters in Creative Writing in United States
- A recognized baccalaureate, graduate or professional degree from a regionally accredited U.S. institution or a comparable degree from an international institution.
- For applicants with a bachelor’s degree only, a minimum grade point average of B (3.0), calculated from all grades and credits after the semester where the applicant reached 60 semester hours or 90 quarter hours is required. Applicants should refer directly to their intended academic units for Graduate Record Examination (GRE) or Graduate Management Admission Test (GMAT) requirements. If required, academic test scores are used in the context of a holistic credential review process.
International30134 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 30134 USD per year and a duration of 24 months.
National30134 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 30134 USD per year and a duration of 24 months.
In-State12740 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 12740 USD per year and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.