Long Island University (LIU)'s Master of Business Administration M.B.A. program and Corporate M.B.A. Program, where classes are presented onsite at sponsoring corporate offices. Our accelerated B.S./M.B.A. and B.A./M.B.A. programs allow qualified students to complete their Bachelor of Science or Bachelor of Arts degree and M.B.A. in only five years.Pursue your education on a full- or part-time basis during weeknights and/or on Saturdays.
As a diverse business degree with multiple avenues of professional development, electives are available in the areas of finance, management, marketing, and international business.
More informationVisit official programme website
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Economics for Business Decisions
- Financial Accounting and Reporting
- Financial Management
- Management in a Global Society
- Marketing Management
- Statistics For Management
- 60 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
We have rolling admissions. As an international student it is important to apply as soon as possible so that you have plenty of time to get your visa.
DisciplinesMaster in Business Administration (MBA) Master in Management (MIM) View 1316 other Masters in Master in Business Administration (MBA) in United States
- Application for Admission
- Application fee: $50 (non-refundable)
- A bachelor’s degree with a minimum GPA of 2.75 from an accredited college or university. Students who do not meet these requirements are welcome to discuss their options for admission with the graduate advisor. No specific undergraduate major is required for application. Applicants who are in their senior year at an undergraduate institution may apply for admission to the College of Management, but acceptance will be made contingent upon submission of final grades and receipt of the bachelor’s degree. Applicants who have attended institutions outside the United States must hold a degree equivalent to a U.S. bachelor’s degree.
International1249 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1249 USD per credit and a duration of 60 months.
National1249 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1249 USD per credit and a duration of 60 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €6000 to cover your tuition fees.