The M.A. program in Behavior Analysis at the Long Island University (LIU) is a well-developed approach to solving social/emotional, behavioral, and learning problems for many different populations in many different settings.
The processes at issue have become an efficient basis for understanding, and for changing, such behavioral disorders as are termed developmental disabilities and autism-spectrum disorders.
The Behavior Analysis master's degree program at the Long Island University (LIU) requires the completion of 36 credits, includes a thesis and is designed so that all requirements can be met within two years. Students who successfully complete an approved sequence will be eligibile to take the Board Certified Behavior Analyst Examination and qualify for board certification.
Programme StructureCourses included:
- Statistics in Psychology
- Experimental Methods in Psychology I
- Experimental Methods in Psychology II
- Behavior Analysis and Learning
- Perception and Cognition
- Neuropsychological Bases of Behavior
- 24 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
We have rolling admissions. As an international student it is important to apply as soon as possible so that you have plenty of time to get your visa.
DisciplinesPsychology Organisational Behaviour Clinical Psychology View 1186 other Masters in Psychology in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Application for Admission.
- Application fee (non-refundable).
- Official copies of undergraduate and/or graduate transcripts from any college(s) or universities attended.
- Submit the results of the General Graduate Record (GRE) Exam.
- Applicants must have achieved at least a 3.0 overall grade point average or equivalent in a bachelor’s program. Students who do not meet this requirement are welcome to discuss their options for admissions with the graduate advisor.
- Students for whom English is a second language must submit official score results of the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL).
International23382 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1299 USD per credit during 24 months.
National23382 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1299 USD per credit during 24 months.
Living costs for New York City
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.