These concentrations include a minimum of 38 hours of appropriate course work and research in topics relevant to each specialization. Requirements for the master’s degree include :
- Satisfactory completion of all course work
- Meeting the requirements for clinical certification in the respective dental specialty
- Thesis or project based on research.
Degrees offered with a major in Dental Sciences at University of Florida:Master of Science
- without a concentration
- concentration in Endodontics
- concentration in Orthodontics
- concentration in Periodontics
- concentration in Prosthodontics
- concentration in Operative and Esthetic Dentistry
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Advanced Oral Pathology
- Craniofacial Pain
- Advanced Oral Medicine and Drug Interactions in Dentistry
- Advanced Radiology and Interpretation
- Individual Study
- Supervised Research
- Special Topics in Dentistry
- Practice Management
- Supervised Teaching
- Clinical Teaching in Dentistry
- Research for Master's Thesis
- Project in Lieu of Thesis
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesDentistry Health Sciences View 105 other Masters in Dentistry in United States
- A recognized baccalaureate, graduate or professional degree from a regionally accredited U.S. institution or a comparable degree from an international institution.
- For applicants with a bachelor’s degree only, a minimum grade point average of B (3.0), calculated from all grades and credits after the semester where the applicant reached 60 semester hours or 90 quarter hours is required. Applicants should refer directly to their intended academic units for Graduate Record Examination (GRE) or Graduate Management Admission Test (GMAT) requirements. If required, academic test scores are used in the context of a holistic credential review process.
International30134 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 30134 USD per year during 24 months.
National30134 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 30134 USD per year during 24 months.
In-State12740 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 12740 USD per year during 24 months.
Living costs for Gainesville
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.