Course offerings and research are available in the areas of quality assurance, six sigma, lean manufacturing, project management and reliability. For students with baccalaureate degrees in technology, engineering technology, or engineering, the program provides advanced education in quality and management systems. For individuals with technical degrees, the program provides an excellent continuing education opportunity.
- Quality Assurance
- Six Sigma Black Belt II
- Lean Manufacturing II
- Service Quality
- Reliability Analysis
- Project Management II
- Project Leadership
- Human Safety and Risk Management
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesHuman Resource Management Risk Management Natural Resource Management View 247 other Masters in Human Resource Management in United States
- Application for Admission to the Graduate School.
- You may request a paper copy of the application for admission if you do not have access to a computer.
- Transcripts. You must submit transcripts from each college or university you have attended in the past. However, if you have sent transcripts to SIUC in the past, and have not attended any college or university since that time, you do NOT need to request transcripts a second time.
- Letters of recommendation. Please submit 3 letters of recommendation from your former professors or employers who are familiar with your work.
- Personal Statement indicating applicant’s rationale for selected major field of study;
International35213 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 35213 USD per year and a duration of 24 months.
National14085 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 14085 USD per year and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.