Medical Dosimetry is a growing field and we offer a master of science degree in Medical Dosimetry.
The mission of the program is to provide a quality program integrating education, research and service in order to meet the needs of the profession and improve the health care of the people and communities we serve.
- The Medical Dosimetry program at Southern Illinois University prepare the student to practice as a competent entry level professional Medical Dosimetrist by offering a comprehensive curriculum and quality didactic/clinical instruction
- Provide didactic and clinical experiences that lead to research in educational, professional, or health care issues relating to medical dosimetry
- Provide avenues to students for professional development and growth within the profession
- Provide avenues for students to develop and apply skills in effective communication necessary for successful medical dosimetry practice
- Provide avenues for students to develop and apply skills in critical thinking and problem-solving necessary for successful medical dosimetry practice
- Provide a clinical and didactic environment which leads to the development of clinical skills and competence appropriate to an entry level medical dosimetrist
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Central Nervous System Imaging in Magnetic Resonance Imaging
- Body Imaging in Magnetic Resonance Imaging
- Cardiovascular Imaging in Magnetic Resonance Imaging
- Independent Study in Magnetic Resonance Imaging
- Medical Dosimetry Clinical
- Cultural Foundations and Theories of Education
- The Physics of Medical Dosimetry
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesHuman Medicine Health Management Health Sciences View 198 other Masters in Health Management in United States
- 2.7 (on a grading scale with 4.0=A; approximately a "B-" average) on the last two years of Bachelor's coursework
- 3.0 on all previous graduate work (approximately a "B" average)
International35213 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 35213 USD per year and a duration of 12 months.
National35213 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 35213 USD per year and a duration of 12 months.
In-State14085 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 14085 USD per year and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Getting a Student Visa
This is an online programme. You can attend from the comfort of your chair! So you don't need a student visa!
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.