The mission of Southern Illinois University Carbondale's Medical Dosimetry Program is to provide a quality program integrating education, research and service in order to meet the needs of the profession and improve the health care of the people and communities we serve.
- Simulation and Cross Sectional Anatomy in Medical Dosimetry
- Medical Dosimetry Clinical I
- The Physics of Medical Dosimetry I
- Seminars in Medical Dosimetry I
- The Essentials of Medical Dosimetry
- Medical Dosimetry Clinical II
- The Physics of Medical Dosimetry II
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Deadline passed
DisciplinesHuman Medicine Health Informatics View 494 other Masters in Human Medicine in United States
- 2.7 (on a grading scale with 4.0=A; approximately a "B-" average) on the last two years of Bachelor's coursework
- 3.0 on all previous graduate work (approximately a "B" average)
International35213 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 35213 USD per year and a duration of 24 months.
National14085 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 14085 USD per year and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.