The Shawnee National Forest, Cache River State Natural Area, Crab Orchard National Wildlife Refuge and other state parks and natural areas position SIU as a natural choice for students serious about advanced degrees in forestry.
- Graduate Seminar
- Advanced Watershed Hydrology and Management
- Tree Physiology Concepts and Applications
- Advanced Landscape Ecology
- Historical Ecology
- Advanced Silviculture
- Advanced Forest Resources Economics
- Tree Selection and Breeding
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesForestry View 44 other Masters in Forestry in United States
- 2.7 (on a grading scale with 4.0=A; approximately a "B-" average) on the last two years of Bachelor's coursework
- 3.0 on all previous graduate work (approximately a "B" average)
International35213 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 35213 USD per year and a duration of 24 months.
National14085 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 14085 USD per year and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.