Do you want to get admitted to a graduate degree and not have to pay anything for the application? With the help of INTO, you can apply to multiple Master’s programs in a single application. All you need is to meet the grade requirements and the English language requirements. You will also be offered the Direct Entry I-20 to help you enter the U.S. for your studies.
Master of Science in Applied Financial Economics at Saint Louis University helps students develop strong ethical, technical and professional skills, and provides in-depth expertise in economics and finance. Following completion foundation course requirements, advanced courses cover econometrics, finance theory and advanced macro theory with electives available in monetary theory, international economics, equity securities and markets, fixed-income securities and derivative securities and markets.
According to the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics, the outlook is bright for individuals with graduate degrees who have skills in quantitative analysis and the ability to apply quantitative analysis to economic modeling and forecasting.
Graduates of the applied financial economics program will be qualified for a range of analysis-related jobs. Possible positions include:
- Research analyst/associate/assistant
- Policy analyst
- Data analyst
- Staff economist
- Strategy analyst
- Business economist
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Accounting for Managers
- Economics for Managers
- Applied Business Statistics
- Forecasting Macroeconomic and Financial Variables
- Applied Financial Economics Capstone
- 4 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesEconomics Finance View 525 other Masters in Finance in United States
All information is provided as a guide and does not guarantee entry. Admissions decisions are at the discretion of the university.
- Bachelor’s degree, minimum 3.0 GPA and English language requirements in one of the following tests. Additional requirements may apply. The degree program you select may have additional requirements with which you must comply.
- Note: Meeting the minimum admission requirements does not guarantee admission to Saint Louis University or any specific program. Admission decisions may be based on such factors as the suitability of the applicant’s research interests, the availability of professors in a particular field of research and the number of qualified applicants.
International21710 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 21710 USD per year and a duration of 4 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.