Master’s degree programs may consist of a pre-professional undergraduate degree and a professional graduate degree that, when earned sequentially, constitute an accredited professional education.
Students may complete the Architecture degree at Southern Illinois University in as little as 15 months of study! (Most master’s degree programs require 24 months.) The reduced timeframe can result in a savings of thousands of dollars in tuition, rent, and other living expenses while fully preparing the graduate for a professional career.
We are proud of our broad-based program which focuses on the study of:
- the architecture of the Upper Mississippi Delta Region
- global architecture
- the development of technical tools that will achieve excellence in architecture
- ecologically responsive architecture
Students are required to develop their individual research theses and/or design projects augmented by selected seminars and interdisciplinary courses.
- Construction Management and Operations
- Construction Project Management
- Time, Value and Risk Management
- Budget and Cost Management
- Global Traditions in Architecture
- Regional Architecture Studio
- Comprehensive Architecture Design Studio
- 15 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesArchitecture Civil Engineering & Construction Management Studies View 437 other Masters in Civil Engineering & Construction in United States
- 2.7 (on a grading scale with 4.0=A; approximately a "B-" average) on the last two years of Bachelor's coursework
- 3.0 on all previous graduate work (approximately a "B" average)
International35213 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 35213 USD per year during 15 months.
National35213 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 35213 USD per year during 15 months.
In-State14085 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 14085 USD per year during 15 months.
Living costs for Carbondale
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.