To this end, we operate the National Science Foundation-funded Information Systems and Internet Security (ISIS) laboratory. We’ve also built a remotely accessible and virtual laboratory called VITAL, which serves as a shared, central facility for a consortium of universities in New York City.
Why Cybersecurity - Online at New York University?
- NYU Tandon has a distinguished history of research and education in the field of cybersecurity.
- Classes are taught by internationally known experts.
- Designated as an NSA Center of Excellence in Information Assurance, a Center of Excellence in Research, and a Center of Excellence in Cyber Operations.
- Curriculum meets the National Training Standards set by the Committee on National Security Systems (CNSS).
- Introduction to Operating Systems
- Computer Networking
- Design and Analysis of Algorithms
- Security Core Courses
- Information, Security and Privacy
- Network Security
- Applied Cryptography
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesComputer Sciences IT Security Cyber Security View 85 other Masters in IT Security in United States
- Standardized Test Information – GMAT or GRE (and TOEFL if required);
- Transcripts & Degrees;
- Professional Information;
- EQ endorsements must be submitted online;
- International Student Supplement.
International22428 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 11214 USD per semester and a duration of 12 months.
National22428 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 11214 USD per semester and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Getting a Student Visa
This is an online programme. You can attend from the comfort of your chair! So you don't need a student visa!