Through faculty and clinical preceptor mentoring, graduates of the Athletic Training Program at the University of Texas at Arlington are prepared to be competent, creative, caring clinicians who enhance best-practice patient-centered healthcare, exercise sound judgment, and value lifelong learning.
- Demonstrate best practice comprehensive care of patients with injuries and illnesses.
- Achieve necessary knowledge/skill associated with each Athletic Training practice domain.
- Successfully pass the national Board of Certification (BOC) exam, and the Texas Department of Licensing and Registration licensure exam for Athletic Trainers.
- Demonstrate readiness to successfully work as an Athletic Trainer.
- Physical Therapist
- Physician Assistant
- Personal Trainer
- Cardiac Rehabilitation
- Physical Education Teacher
- Athletic Trainer
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Athletic Training Clinical
- Lower Extremity Assessment And Rehabilitation
- Pathophysiology & Pharmacology
- Upper Extremity Assessment And Rehabilitation
- Therapeutic Modalities
- Health Care Administration
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesSports Management Sports Sciences View 237 other Masters in Sports Management in United States
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- Earned Bachelor’s Degree, with an undergraduate cumulative GPA of 3.0, or a 3.0 GPA during the last 60 hours of undergraduate course work is preferred.
- Complete and submit the UT Arlington MSAT Program Application, essay, résumé, and transcripts (found on MSAT webpage).
- Submission of GRE scores
- Complete 50 hours of observation with an athletic trainer (who holds the ATC and/or LAT credential) and submit the UT Arlington MSAT Observation Verification Form.
- Submit three UT Arlington MSAT Reference forms (see MSAT website for form and details).
- Complete the UT Arlington MSAT Technical Standards for Admission Student Version form.
- Upon submission and review of the Step 1 materials listed above, applicants will be notified via email and informed whether or not they have been selected for an interview with the MSAT Admissions Committee. The interview must be conducted either in person or via Skype/Zoom/Facetime.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International23122 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 23122 USD per year and a duration of 24 months.
National23122 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 23122 USD per year and a duration of 24 months.
In-State10514 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 10514 USD per year and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Check for additional visa infoVisit official programme website
Check for any work restrictionsVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.