The Nursing program at The University of Texas at Arlington prepares quality nurse health care providers through excellence in education, scholarship, and service. The academic programs prepare individuals for professional nursing roles in education, research, clinical practice, leadership, administration, and health care policy.
Graduates collaborate with other professionals and consumers in the delivery of safe holistic health care and advocate for the improvement of health outcomes.
- Registered Nurse
- Nurse Practioner
- Nurse Educator
- Nurse Administrator
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Exploration of Science and Theories for Nursing
- Principles of Research in Nursing
- Evidence Based Practice
- Nursing Informatics
- Nursing Management in the Health Care Environment
- Management Seminar and Practice
- Financial Management in Nursing
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
- Apply before
DisciplinesNursing Health Management Health Sciences View 691 other Masters in Nursing in United States
- Current licensure as registered nurse (RN)
- Two-years of experience as an RN for the Nursing Administration and Nursing Education programs. No RN experience is required for the Family Nurse Practitioner program
- Undergraduate prerequisite courses completed
- Admission GPA of 3.0 or higher on prerequisite courses
International20620 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 20620 USD per year during 24 months.
National20620 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 20620 USD per year during 24 months.
In-State10828 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 10828 USD per year during 24 months.
Living costs for Texas City
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.