In addition to these core concerns, the Sociology program at The University of Texas at Arlington offers a variety of seminars, as well as practicum opportunities, to help prepare students for a wide range of professional careers in both the private and public sectors or continued graduate education at the Ph.D. level.
What Will I Learn?
- Understanding of human relationships from a sociological perspective
- Analytical skills for discovering and explaining social patterns and solving social problems
- The ethnographic study and comparative analysis of contemporary human cultures around the world
- The study of humans as a biological species
- Equality and Diversity Officer
- Higher Education Lecturer
- Museum/Gallery Curator
- Social Worker
- Community Development
- Guidance Counselor
- Human Resources
- Great Discoveries in Archaeology
- Biological Anthropology
- Global Cultures
- Social Problems
- Social Psychology of Crime
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
33 - 36
DisciplinesSocial Work Anthropology Sociology View 192 other Masters in Anthropology in United States
- All successful applicants must satisfy the basic graduate admission requirements of UT Arlington as outlined in the University Catalog in the Admissions section. The Sociology graduate program makes admission decisions based on several factors, including grade point averages, preparation in the field of Sociology or related disciplines, letters of recommendation, and statements of interest. There are four categories for acceptance: Facilitated Admission, Unconditional Admission, Probationary Admission, and Provisional Admission.
International23486 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 23486 USD per year during 12 months.
National23486 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 23486 USD per year during 12 months.
In-State11044 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 11044 USD per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Texas City
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.