Taxation from St. John's University curriculum gives the student a deeper understanding of management problems and the business firm’s position in the economic structure of society.
Offered on campus and online, the goal of the taxation specialization is to provide the student with an opportunity to focus in the technical area of taxation so that he or she will be able to enter and advance in the profession of public accounting as a tax specialist or in corporate management in the tax area.
Graduates with Taxation from St. John's University will be able to:
- Demonstrate the ability to apply the competencies of the discipline
- Apply business knowledge and skills effectively in a variety of settings
- Demonstrate the ability to make strategic, integrative decisions
- Demonstrate an understanding of professional responsibility, ethical obligations, and social awareness
- Demonstrate competency in the global aspects of business
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Global Financial and Managerial Reporting
- Business Analytics
- Industrial Economics
- Financial Management
- Law, Ethics and the Principled Path in Business
- Managing for Global Success
- Decisions in Marketing Management
- Risk Management
- 18 months
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesMaster in Business Administration (MBA) Taxation View 132 other Masters in Taxation in United States
- All applicants must possess a baccalaureate degree from an accredited institution or the international equivalent prior to enrollment at the graduate level.
- Complete and submit the online application.
- Resume or curriculum vitae
- Statement of professional goals and resume which can be uploaded as part of the application for admission
- Official transcripts from all undergraduate, graduate and professional schools attended. International Applicants to programs in Accounting and Taxation must have a Graduate Admissions evaluation completed by AEQUO.
- Official GMAT or GRE scores, taken within the last five years
- Two letters of recommendation, obtained from professional or academic references
- Official TOEFL or IELTS scores are required for applicants whose native language is not English
International1320 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1320 USD per credit during 18 months.
National1320 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1320 USD per credit during 18 months.
Living costs for New York City
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.