As an Electrical Engineering student at Temple University, you’ll enjoy a flexible range of courses with many opportunities for electives to fit your particular academic and professional interests. Work closely with an advisor to chart a personalized course through the program.
The small size and welcoming environment of the Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering and its faculty make for a uniquely engaged learning experience. Professors operate according to an open-door policy, so you can visit them regularly outside of class to brainstorm independent research projects, discuss questions or talk through issues of professional development. The diverse personal and professional experiences of the student body add value to class projects, discussions and group work.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Engineering Analysis and Applications
- Probability and Random Processes
- Special Topics in Electrical and Computer Engineering
- Spacecraft Systems Engineering
- 60 months
- 60 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Deadline passed
- Deadline passed, National
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesElectrical Engineering View 321 other Masters in Electrical Engineering in United States
- Research your graduate degree program
- Take a standardized test (GRE)
- Complete online application
- Submit your supporting credentials (Statement of Goals, Transcripts, Standardized Test Scores, Letters of Recommendation, Résumé, Portfolio, Audition or Interview)
- Bachelor's Degree in Discipline/Related Discipline: A baccalaureate degree is required.
International1490 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1490 USD per credit and a duration of 60 months.
National1490 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1490 USD per credit and a duration of 60 months.
In-State1135 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1135 USD per credit and a duration of 60 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €6000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.