Core courses of the Accomplished Teaching program with universal teaching applications at Temple University include topics such as computer-based instruction and cultural diversity. In choosing from a broad range of electives, you’ll have the flexibility to tailor your education to best serve your school and community. Choose to focus on enhancing your specialization in education by completing coursework in English language teaching, instructional learning technology and special education, among other topics.
You’ll complete your coursework on a part- or full-time basis on Temple’s Main Campus in Philadelphia. Some courses are offered at off-site locations, and certain electives can be completed in an online format.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Characteristics of Computer-Based Instruction
- Teacher Development: The Reflective Teacher
- Cultural Diversity
- Tests and Measurements
- Special Topics in Education
- 48 months
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Deadline passed
- Apply before
DisciplinesEducation Teaching View 3543 other Masters in Education in United States
- Research your graduate degree program
- Complete online application
- Submit your supporting credentials (Statement of Goals, Transcripts, Standardized Test Scores, Letters of Recommendation, Résumé, Portfolio, Audition or Interview)
- Bachelor's Degree in Discipline/Related Discipline: A baccalaureate degree is required.
International1297 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1297 USD per credit and a duration of 48 months.
National1297 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1297 USD per credit and a duration of 48 months.
In-State942 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 942 USD per credit and a duration of 48 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €6000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.