Data-driven decision-making results in positive outcomes for organizations, and the Business Analytics MS at Temple University leverages the ever-increasing importance of data as a strategic asset. Through case studies, coursework and real-world projects, you will acquire advanced skills and techniques that can provide data-driven insights into business problems.
Business Analytics MS graduates are prepared to meet the growing demand for talent in the data science space: analyzing, deriving, discovering, managing and predicting insights from the complex data available to modern corporations. Shape your ideal career through this flexible degree program, which is offered via classes at Temple’s Center City Campus.
The Master of Science in Business Analytics will equip you with the knowledge and practical expertise to make an immediate impact on your career and set you on the path to long-term professional success.
In the Master of Science in Business Analytics, you will learn the latest theories and strategies of data analytics, and put this knowledge to immediate use with hands-on experiences. You will
- apply course material to live data;
- gain commercial-grade consulting experience; and
- provide data analytic solutions to real-world companies.
- MS Advanced Professional Development Strategies
- Quantitative Methods for Business
- Visualization: The Art of Numbers and the Psychology of Persuasion
- Statistical Learning and Data Mining
- Experiments: Knowledge by Design
- Decision Models: From Data to Decisions
- 12 months
- 60 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Business Intelligence & Analytics View 519 other Masters in Business Intelligence & Analytics in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Research your graduate degree program
- Take a standardized test
- Complete online application
- Letters of Reference: 2
- Statement of Goals: Essay prompts can be found in the online application portal.
- Resume: Current resume or CV is required.
- Bachelor's Degree in Discipline/Related Discipline: A baccalaureate degree is required.
International34260 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1142 USD per credit during 12 months.
National34260 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1142 USD per credit during 12 months.
In-State34260 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1142 USD per credit during 12 months.
Living costs for Philadelphia
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.