Data-driven decision-making results in positive outcomes for organizations, and the Business Analytics MS at Temple University leverages the ever-increasing importance of data as a strategic asset. Through case studies, coursework and real-world projects, you will acquire advanced skills and techniques that can provide data-driven insights into business problems.
Business Analytics MS graduates are prepared to meet the growing demand for talent in the data science space: analyzing, deriving, discovering, managing and predicting insights from the complex data available to modern corporations. Shape your ideal career through this flexible degree program, which is offered via classes at Temple’s Center City Campus.
The Master of Science in Business Analytics will equip you with the knowledge and practical expertise to make an immediate impact on your career and set you on the path to long-term professional success.
In the Master of Science in Business Analytics, you will learn the latest theories and strategies of data analytics, and put this knowledge to immediate use with hands-on experiences. You will
- apply course material to live data;
- gain commercial-grade consulting experience; and
- provide data analytic solutions to real-world companies.
More informationVisit official programme website
- MS Advanced Professional Development Strategies
- Quantitative Methods for Business
- Visualization: The Art of Numbers and the Psychology of Persuasion
- Statistical Learning and Data Mining
- Experiments: Knowledge by Design
- Decision Models: From Data to Decisions
- 72 months
- 72 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Deadline passed, National
- Deadline passed, International
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Business Intelligence & Analytics View 1054 other Masters in Business Administration in United States
- Research your graduate degree program
- Take a standardized test (GMAT, GRE)
- Complete online application
- Submit your supporting credentials (Statement of Goals, Transcripts, Standardized Test Scores, Letters of Recommendation, Résumé, Portfolio, Audition or Interview)
- Bachelor's Degree in Discipline/Related Discipline: A baccalaureate degree is required.
International1114 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1114 USD per credit and a duration of 72 months.
National1114 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1114 USD per credit and a duration of 72 months.
In-State1114 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1114 USD per credit and a duration of 72 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.