Improve marketing decision-making using state-of-the-art research methodology to collect, analyze and disseminate quantitative information in a systematic and reliable way with the Marketing Analytics program offered at Tilburg University .
Program and courses
Improve marketing decision-making using state-of-the-art research methodology to collect, analyze and disseminate quantitative information in a systematic and objective way.
- Strong links with business practice: what you learn is applied to real or simulated marketing dilemmas, whether it is during assignments or in interactive sessions with classmates and professors.
- Outstanding track record of students and staff. Learn to use the latest marketing models and methods available to gather data and draw conclusions taught by some of the leading experts in the field. Teachers have won multiple innovation- and best teaching awards.
- Opportunity to pursue a dual degree in collaboration with one of our foreign partner universities.
With your broad theoretical knowledge and relevant practical skills, you can expect to be in a highly competitive position when it comes to getting the job you want in Marketing Analytics. Choose from a diverse range of positions, such as Market Researcher, Big Data Analyst, or Consumer Behavior Analyst.
Graduates work or start for example as:
- Data Analytics Professional at GfK
- Customer Insight Analyst at NS (Dutch Railways)
- Customer Intelligence Analyst at Essent
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Conjoint Analysis
- Market Assessment
- Survey Research
- Customer Analytics
- Experimental Research
- Marketing Models (CentER)
- Panel Data Analysis of Microeconomic Decisions
- Business Analytics and Emerging Trends
- Structural Equation Modeling for Business and Economics (CentER)
- Analytics for Business and Governance
- Business Intelligence and Data Management
- Quantitative Models in Marketing (CentER)
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before , International
- Apply before , EEA/EU
DisciplinesMarketing Statistics View 17 other Masters in Statistics in Netherlands
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
You must have a solid academic basis in the following areas in order to qualify for the Master's in Marketing Analytics program:
- Mathematics and Statistics
- Finance or Accounting
- Marketing and more specifically the courses Marketing, Marketing Research and Consumer Behavior
- Academic training - Academic training means courses / experience in research skills and an academic way of working. E.g. if you have written a thesis or have done a research project this will count as academic training.
- It is compulsory for this program to submit your GMAT score.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International14600 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 14600 EUR for the full programme during 12 months.
EU/EEA2143 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2143 EUR for the full programme during 12 months.
Living costs for Tilburg
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
FundingPartner Scholarships Tilburg School of Economics and Management (TiSEM)
- Tuition fee waiver (25%) for non-EU students of non-EU partner universities of the Tilburg School of Economics and Management.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.