The Executive MBA program of Northwestern University is one of the best investments you can make in your future.
- Grow Alongside High-Caliber Peers: You will learn with and from high-caliber classmates with a diversity of experience and global expertise, who will provide invaluable perspectives on universal business challenges. The lifelong connections you build, coupled with robust career support, will help you define your future as a high-impact leader.
- Access an Unparalleled Global Network: The Kellogg Executive MBA Global Network fosters cross-cultural learning and collaboration with students from seven campuses around the world. Based in Canada, Asia, the Middle East, Europe and the U.S., you’ll be joining the largest, most immersive network of its kind.
- Lead with Purpose: Our top-tier EMBA program is specifically designed for accomplished professionals like you. Our distinctive, rigorous curriculum and leadership development will enhance your skillset so you can lead confidently across all aspects of your organization.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Accounting for Management Planning and Control
- Analytical Approach to Uncertainty
- Economics of Competition
- Executive Perspectives on Leadership
- Financial Reporting Systems
- Foundations for Strategy Formulation
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesEconomics Executive MBA View 402 other Masters in Economics in United States
- Two letters of recommendation
- Sponsorship letter from your organization
- Official transcripts
- Application fee of $150
- Honor code agreement
- GMAT scores (if the student doesn't have a bachelor degree)
- English language proficiency (international students)
International35594 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 35594 USD per year and a duration of 24 months.
National35594 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 35594 USD per year and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.