The Executive MBA program at Northwestern University is one of the best investments you can make in your future.
- Grow Alongside High-Caliber Peers: You will learn with and from high-caliber classmates with a diversity of experience and global expertise, who will provide invaluable perspectives on universal business challenges. The lifelong connections you build, coupled with robust career support, will help you define your future as a high-impact leader.
- Access an Unparalleled Global Network: The Kellogg Executive MBA Global Network fosters cross-cultural learning and collaboration with students from seven campuses around the world. Based in Canada, Asia, the Middle East, Europe and the U.S., you’ll be joining the largest, most immersive network of its kind.
- Lead with Purpose: Our top-tier EMBA program is specifically designed for accomplished professionals like you. Our distinctive, rigorous curriculum and leadership development will enhance your skillset so you can lead confidently across all aspects of your organization.
- Accounting for Management Planning and Control
- Analytical Approach to Uncertainty
- Economics of Competition
- Executive Perspectives on Leadership
- Financial Reporting Systems
- Foundations for Strategy Formulation
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesEconomics Executive MBA View 113 other Masters in Executive MBA in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
A complete application includes:
- Two letters of recommendation (one of which should be from your immediate supervisor)
- Time sponsorship letter from your organization
- Official transcripts
- Honor code agreement
International56659 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 113319 USD for the full programme during 24 months.
National56659 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 113319 USD for the full programme during 24 months.
Living costs for Evanston
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.