- M.Ed. degree completed in 1 year (full-time) with option to extend to 2 years
- Choose one of two degree concentrations
- Evening classes for working professionals
- Renowned faculty of researchers and former K12 educators
- Course-specific pathways encourage cohort-based professional learning communities.
- Less than $24,000 tuition (based on 2018-2019 tuition rates, full-time enrollment)
The Education program of the University of Washington Bothell is uniquely designed to serve the educational and professional goals of both certificated K12 teachers, as well as practitioners in a variety of fields looking to expand their depth of knowledge about education.
As an M.Ed. student, you will be provided with the academic foundations needed for career advancement within educational communities, to take on leadership roles within the profession, and to make significant contributions to the future of children, youth, and families.
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Inquiry in Education
- Identity and Reflective Practice
- Social Justice Education: Oppression, Resistance and Liberation
- Critical Pedagogy
- Critical Policy in Education
- Enacting Agency for Social Justice
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Priority Application Deadline: January 15
DisciplinesEducation Teaching View 3580 other Masters in Education in United States
- Academic Transcripts
- Admission Essay
- A Current Resume
- Two Recommendations
International23842 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 11921 USD per semester during 12 months.
National23842 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 11921 USD per semester during 12 months.
In-State13678 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 6839 USD per semester during 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.