The Technology program of the University of Washington Bothell emphasizes analytical thinking and problem solving grounded in business theory and best practices. Our core curriculum focuses heavily on critical thinking, teamwork, and communication skills.
In 1998, UW Bothell became the first school in the region to offer a graduate business program focused on technology management in the Puget Sound region. Today, our graduates span every industry and are spread around the world.
Who are our students?
Technology MBA students passionately believe in the power of technology and innovation to re-imagine global markets. Our students have professional work experience in a wide range of industries, including technology, manufacturing, biotech, aerospace, consulting, finance, and more. They come from various business functions within those industries, including accounting, human resources, finance, manufacturing engineering, marketing, operations, and software development. Some students plan on using their MBA degrees to revitalize existing businesses with state of the art knowledge and skills. Others plan to become entrepreneurs who will help create new businesses and services.
The UW Bothell Technology MBA is a one-of-a-kind dynamic program that attracts a diverse student population eager to develop as leaders. The students are passionate about their goals and like to challenge one another to achieve ever greater heights.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Leadership, Team Process and Decision Making
- Managing Organizational Effectiveness
- Business Statistics
- Financial Reporting and Analysis
- Microeconomics for Business
- Financial Management
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Master in Business Administration (MBA) Technology Management View 1424 other Masters in Business Administration in United States
- Upload a PDF of your resume at the application website.
- Upload one PDF of your two application essays at the application website.
- Provide two contacts for recommendations online as instructed.
- Upload a PDF copy of the required U.S. equivalent of a 4 year bachelor's degree transcript, and a transcript for each college or university you attended if it is not included on your final transcript.
- If English is not your native language, you may be required to demonstrate English Language Proficiency.
International22738 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 11369 USD per semester during 24 months.
National22738 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 11369 USD per semester during 24 months.
In-State13008 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 6504 USD per semester during 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.