The Technology program of the University of Washington Bothell emphasizes analytical thinking and problem solving grounded in business theory and best practices. Our core curriculum focuses heavily on critical thinking, teamwork, and communication skills.
In 1998, UW Bothell became the first school in the region to offer a graduate business program focused on technology management in the Puget Sound region. Today, our graduates span every industry and are spread around the world.
Who are our students?
Technology MBA students passionately believe in the power of technology and innovation to re-imagine global markets. Our students have professional work experience in a wide range of industries, including technology, manufacturing, biotech, aerospace, consulting, finance, and more. They come from various business functions within those industries, including accounting, human resources, finance, manufacturing engineering, marketing, operations, and software development. Some students plan on using their MBA degrees to revitalize existing businesses with state of the art knowledge and skills. Others plan to become entrepreneurs who will help create new businesses and services.
The UW Bothell Technology MBA is a one-of-a-kind dynamic program that attracts a diverse student population eager to develop as leaders. The students are passionate about their goals and like to challenge one another to achieve ever greater heights.
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Leadership, Team Process and Decision Making
- Managing Organizational Effectiveness
- Business Statistics
- Financial Reporting and Analysis
- Microeconomics for Business
- Financial Management
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Master in Business Administration (MBA) Engineering Management View 343 other Masters in Engineering Management in United States
- Upload one PDF of your resume at the application website. Note that admission requires the equivalent of 2 or more years of full time, professional level work experience.
- Upload one PDF containing your two short application essays at the application website.
- Optional Essay: Complete if you wish to address any issues or factors that you believe would be helpful to the Admissions Committee in considering your application. The "3rd optional essay" can be written into the blank space after you answer the previous 2 questions.
International31680 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 31680 USD per year during 24 months.
National31680 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 31680 USD per year during 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.