The Clinical Research Design and Statistical Analysis program is designed to improve the quality of clinical research and to address the shortage of persons with clinical expertise who are trained in quantitative research methods. These problems reflect the increasing complexity of clinical research, the increasing value of that clinical research, and the limited training of health professionals in research design and statistical analysis.
The University of Michigan School of Public Health pioneered the non-residential OJ/OC format in 1972. Approximately 300 students have successfully completed the CRDSA program since then. Participants meet in Ann Arbor at the School of Public Health for a four-day weekend (Thursday, Friday, Saturday, and Sunday) once every four to five weeks for thirty hours of class time. Between weekends on campus, participants complete course assignments and work on projects while remaining on their jobs. This Master of Science Degree Program lasts nineteen weekends.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Computer Packages
- Survey Sampling for Clinical Research
- Biostatistics for Clinical Researchers
- Clinical Trials and Study Design
- Biostatistical Modeling in Clinical Research
- Statistical Analysis and Presentation of Research Topics
- Planning and Funding Clinical Research
- Methods of Epidemiology: Measure and Measurement
- Psychosocial Aspects of Research: Data Collection and Threats to Validity
- Legal Rules and Ethical Issues for Clinical Research
- Cost Utility Analysis and Clinical Research
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesHuman Medicine Dentistry Pharmacy View 157 other Masters in Pharmacy in United States
The applicants to the CRDSA program must submit the following supplemental materials (online) in addition to a complete Rackham Application and non-refundable application fee:
- Official transcripts of all college-level education (upload copy and/or mail original with application).
- Three letters of recommendation (your recommenders submit them online).
- Statement of Purpose (submit online with application)
- Personal Statement (submit online with application)
- Curriculum Vitae (submit online with application)
- Documentation of analytic skills (please see Admissions information above for details)
- International students whose first language is not English must also submit TOEFL or MELAB scores
International43827 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 43827 USD per year and a duration of 24 months.
National43827 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 43827 USD per year and a duration of 24 months.
In-State26391 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 26391 USD per year and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.