Cellular and Molecular Medicine - Medical Track is an intensive full-time, 12-month program (starting in May and ending the following summer) designed by University of Arizona to help students who have experienced greater than average challenges in preparing to become competitive medical school applicants and succeed in medical school.
The program involves admission to the UA Graduate College and the Master of Science program in Cellular and Molecular Medicine (CMM), in addition to participation in seminars and activities.
Upon successful completion of all program components (with a minimum 3.0 GPA), students will be admitted to the UA College of Medicine-Tucson campus.
The P-MAP program provides an individualized approach through personalized plans focusing on three main areas:
- Educational Enrichment: Consisting of a combination of undergraduate and/or graduate coursework, learning assistance and MCAT preparation.
- Professional Socialization: Development of professional skills that are expected of a physician, including mentorship, clinical experience, opportunities to give professional presentations and clinical medicine professional etiquette.
- Life Management: Training and coaching in financial and stress management, goal setting, and access to confidential counseling services.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Human Gross Anatomy
- Clinical Correlations
- Cell Biology of Disease
- Clinical Correlations
- Medical Biochemistry
- Scientific Communication
- Medical Immunology and Infectious Disease
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesMicrobiology Molecular Sciences Biochemistry View 132 other Masters in Molecular Sciences in United States
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Have a minimum 3.0 cumulative GPA in undergraduate OR graduate coursework
- Have a minimum 3.0 cumulative GPA in the required science coursework
- Have completed all of the the medical school core academic prerequisite coursework required for medical school admission
- Have completed a Bachelor's degree by start of the program
- MCAT score of 498 or higher
International20126 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 10063 USD per semester and a duration of 12 months.
National20126 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 10063 USD per semester and a duration of 12 months.
In-State11938 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 5969 USD per semester and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.